pachai maamalai pol mene

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

an apology

My beloved friends.  I know at least some of my valued friends would be reading my emails daily.  Now I have become rather slow in my posts. The reason is my terrible health. I have become a thyroid patient, hypertensive, diabetic, with rheumatic arthritis and gout and excessive chlosterol..Life becomes a big challenge and burdern for me.  Only thing that is working somewhat is my brain.. But I am just trying to find a new life by studying deeper and deeper into the subjects I love, but it is a grim fight betweell willpower and deteriorating body.  I do not know how long Krishna will drag me like this.  But I will try to become regular in my work of love.. I hope .  Namaskarams. K V Ananthanarayanan

--

No comments:

Post a Comment