pachai maamalai pol mene

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

happy new year

wish all my dear friends a happy Vishu, tamil newyears day... May that darling  the lotus eyed boy  Krishna wearing golden yellow robes and decked in bright gold ornaments and the solitary peacock feather, playing the sweet golden flute, come to all of us as the first thing to see in the morning of the New year.  May krishna bless us all.

--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
(kanfusion)
blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life  is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I
लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु।
lokāḥ samastāḥ sukhino bhavantu|

No comments:

Post a Comment