pachai maamalai pol mene

Monday, January 03, 2011

Fwd: An Appeal from SAMATA BOOKS

my dear friends who love the culture and spirituality of India,  this is an opportunity to lend a helping hand to a person who is struggling against heavy odds to publish some of the books which I am sure have their value equal to their weight in gold.   If this messages reaches  some great souls or groups I will find myself blessed.  I can do this alone like the begging kuchela before Krishna.  Namaskarams.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Velury Krishna <samatabooks@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 5:36 PM
Subject: An Appeal from SAMATA BOOKS
To: Ananthanarayanan Vaidyanathan <kvananthanarayanan@gmail.com>


Dear Sri K.V.AnanthaNarayananJI,
Namaste,
Happy and a Prosperous New Year!!!  In continuation of our tele conversation, i am appealing to you and like minded souls to help me in reviving our Publishing firm and the Bookstore. 
We are going through a crisis.  Due to Paucity of Funds we are unable to reprint several titles. 
We have to reprint the following titles.   THE TEN GREAT COSMIC POWERS(DASA MAHA VIDYA), SRI CHAKRA, JNANESHWARI, THE BHAGAVAD GITA(ADI SANKARACHARYA'S COMMENTARY), ESSENCE OF YOGAVASISHTHA, BHIKSHUGITA, ADI SANKARACHARYA'S PRABODHASUDHAKARA, BUDDHIYOGA OF THE GITA AND OTHER ESSAYS and THE COMPLETE WORKS OF ADI SANKARACHARYA IN TEN VOLUMES IN SANSKRIT.  
Sir, it will be of great help if You can circulate this mail to like minded souls who can help us by donating funds to revive our publishing firm and the retail booktore.
Regards,
Krishna V
94440 10706



--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
(kanfusion)
blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life  is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I
लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु।
lokāḥ samastāḥ sukhino bhavantu|

No comments:

Post a Comment